Friday, February 7, 2014

I would totally go to Curacao!

Air Canada Vacations has a sweet deal here!  Gosh if I had the time, $1500 and a travel buddy, you now know EXACTLY where I would be!  I would seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. I'm buying a lotto ticket tomorrow just for this!



To contrast, Westjet is offering this at nearly 60% more money for the same time frame, and the same hotel. That, my friends, is apples to apples!



PLUS Air Canada is giving you 10,000 Aeroplan miles. That's about 75% of the way to a free domestic flight with Aeroplan.  So.... go to Curacao and enjoy the beach, and later this year, go to Calgary and see your cousin!

Do a little travel research on Curacao and you'll see the beauty and the beaches that have travel magazines talking!

Look who's excited by Air Canada again? Whoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment